Are you Maryland proud?
Did you know that March 25th commemorates the arrival of the first Maryland colonists in 1634? Well you do now! Come in on Monday, March 25th and don your best “Maryland” attire to receive 15% off your entire check!
A $50 gift certificate will also be awarded to the best dressed so go all out and show us your Maryland pride!
- Each one of the 16 seeds will be paired at random with a beer from each of the brewers listed below!
- Each of the 4 regions will be paired with a tasty small plate, dropping their price to $5 each time a team from that region is playing!
- Any time a brews “seed” number is playing, those beers will go on special for these prices: Drafts – $3.50 | Bottles – $2.50 | Pony’s – $1
March Bites & Brews
Not only are we pumped to be featuring Dogfish Head Brews for this month’s event, but each “Bite” will be inspired by and prepared with one of 5 favorite cookies from everyone’s favorite sweets sellers, The Girl Scouts of Central Maryland!
- One of the Dogfish Head brews will be run through Randall The Enamel Animal with coffee beans for an even more flavorful and extra-hopped experience!
- Our special tasting-style menu will be paired with microbrews we’ve hand picked from Dogfish Head Brewery and each bite will be prepared with one of 5 of our favorite Girl Scout cookies!
- Each menu item is offered for $5; add a 5oz featured Dogfish Head brew to pair for just $2 more.
- Feeling adventurous? Go off course and choose any of our 12 microbrews on tap to pair with your bites for the same price
THIS JUST IN: Our Dogfish Head drafts and cookie selections have been released for our March 11th Bites & Brews Event! Check out our selections below….
- Caramel Delight (Samoas)
- Thin Mint
- Cranberry Citrus Crisps
- Peanut Butter Pattie (Tagalongs)
Bring your love and dine with us this Valentine’s Day with specials beginning as early as Thursday, February 13th.
Check back for more details on our Valentines Weekend Specials!
The team from Flying Dog Brewery will be in house on on Tuesday, February 11th for this month’s Bites & Brews and will feature Seasonal Special Brews and Brewhouse Rarities!
♦ A Brewhouse Rarities Special Release Case of Mango-Habenero IPA has been made extra special just for us at The Chassuer! This rare-release Cask has been specially primed with Belgian Candy Sugar and Double-Hopped just for us! ♦
- Each featured item from our “Bites” tasting menu will be offered for $5.
- Pair each Bite with a 5 oz recommended brew from Flying Dog, or go off course and pick your own from one of our 12 craft microbrews on tap, for just $2 more!
- Sample the entire menu from start to finish or pick a couple of items to enjoy before your meal!
Join us for our first Ladies’ Champagne Brunch on Saturday, February 8th.
Savor 6 tasty brunch courses, each paired with a different selection of bubbly, as you mix and mingle with your friends and neighbors for our first-ever Ladies Only Event! Chrissy from Stella & Dot will be on location with all of her fabulous jewels so you can enjoy a full afternoon of food, fun and shopping!
We think Mark Twain said it best but lets be honest, there are endless quotes out there to convince you that champagne and other bubbly elixirs are the nectar of life. We are putting that notion to the test on Sunday, February 8th as we host our first-ever Ladies’ Champagne Brunch! Join us as we sample a 6-course brunch tasting menu, each paired with a different selection of bubbly!
Sorry gents, this event is for Ladies only! So treat your Valentine, or another special lady in your life, to an early V-Day gift that she’ll enjoy with her gals. Think of it this way, gift her a ticket and it’s one less night locked away, listening to the latest gossip on Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus, while she hosts the next girls night at your place!
Tickets to this fizzy event are selling fast so grab yours up today! Still not convinced? Check out the menu below to see if it’s got what it takes to sway you. We’ve also got a little something extra in store for each of the ladies who attend so grab your besties and come brunch with us at The Chasseur!
For more information, contact email@example.com or call at 410.327.6984